Saturday, June 20, 2015

And it's a wrap...

The stove was installed and I totally spaced getting a picture of it. Der. Oh well, it's just a stove. The plumbing company was GREAT. If you need a plumbing company in the Fort Walton area I HIGHLY recommend Elliot Plumbing. He made a special trip out to light my pilot light when his helper forgot to. He made sure my furnace was self lighting as well just to be safe. All around nice guy and although his helper was forgetful, he was good and cleaned up after himself as he left.

I locked up, hugged Sally and headed out. I swung by TJ Maxx and Tuesday Morning to return curtains that weren't the right colors. Then swung by Rooms To Go to order the love seat as well.

I made a fatal mistake by turning north on 331.



Ugh!! An HOUR to go 30 miles. On the plus side, it was a beautiful day for a drive. ;)

I got home to find my day lilies in bloom and although they're looking a little roughy around the leaves, however appear happy ;)


And two small ripe tomatoes. They say they are cherry ones, but they're bigger than I would expect!

And with that it's time to get comfy and stretch out on my bed and relax.

No comments: