• Tile in the kitchen back splash
• Paint the kitchen (OK, these have to go in order – tile first – THEN paint)
**DONE - doing a happy dance - painted on New Years eve, but DONE!
• Master bathroom
• Paint the ceiling with the new ceiling paint I just purchased
• Paint the walls to match the brown in the potty room.
**DONE on all accounts!!
• Have the living room painted (by someone else)
• I would LOVE to get some crown molding put up at the same time….
**DONE, however no happy dance here as the drought and lack of water took care of this goal and it will have to be revisited in the future....
• Call the dentist… I need to have a tooth worked on
• Install screen door
**DONE - Thanks to Butch!
• Paint the front door frame
THAT is a LOT of green... I feel good about last year. Goals were met...
What are my GOALS for 2012?
OK, in writing again!!
- Back door needs to be fixed near the garage - fix it and then have it vinyl clad to avoid future rot!
- Sprinklers - yes, we HAVE to add this back on there
- Revisit tree solution - as sickening as that is to say
- plant flower beds to the north side of the pool
- Transfer the lovely Wisteria vine dad has for me to my arbor THIS spring.. just before the thaw and the roots start growing...
- get the rest of the house organized with the group
- get the craft room up to snuff (scary statement)
First up - Leslie in UAE. I can NOT wait!!!!
I'm excited to share this with Leslie as she's a kindred free spirit. I can't wait to see a part of the world I have never experienced before. I'm excited that when I go for the gusto I won't break tradition and seek out the furthest place on EARTH I could go to start my travels again ;) First time I traveled outside of the states ever, I went to Australia - why break tradition?
So there you have it...What are your goals for this year?