Monday, November 24, 2014

Day 1 thanksgiving work week

The gas line is moved. Yay. Now pray for no leaks.


So this is right after they left.
Noted one of the bushes out front looks like this:






Pretty camellias. I haven't looked in the back where I know there are more. Maybe tomorrow?

For today we have all the baseboards primed with Kilz. Some of the doorways have the first coat of trim paint. I had started to paint the cabinets in the bath with the sprayer then it decided it didn't want to put out any paint. Damn thing. So back to rollers. Ugh.

I think I have a good head start on the cabinets doors as well. May be ready to put them back on the end of this week?

Doors primed and painted with some trim paint as well. And progress is moving forward. Slowly but forward.

Pictures tomorrow. We were dragging butt out the door and it was getting dark so no pictures on the way out.



No comments: