Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 5 and apparently I stopped taking pictures!

 
Sarah ready to go to church
 Me drinking coffee on the back porch - the story of my weekends, and apparently this week as well...I really DID enjoy my vacation from work, lemme tell ya!
 Mandy ready for church as well
Regretfully this was the day Mandy and Janet headed back to Utah and the rest of us took the day of rest to heart and really were just lazy bums... slept, ate and enjoyed the day.

Linda hosted dinner of Nacho's and Mexican Salad - very tasty! and we had a game of push the dummy while Linda and family took a drive around the area to show Nick and Kaylee around.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I'm FINALLY getting to these previous posts. Looks like a nice relaxing day you had. So fun to see everyone together.