Second was nice "down home" however would build my cabinets on site and was very nice.
The third was quiet and hard if hearing. He was not my favorite.
So that was 10am, 1pm and 5 pm and in between I did the following:
The horrible shape of the medicine cabinets. And the funny thing is they used clear tape to "cover" the rust so it didn't transfer to their stuff. Why not paint them??
So that's what I did:
Between priming and painting the medicine cabinets I cleaned out the bathroom cabinet and pulled off all the contact paper. I swear the pink floral is likely original.
I also sanded and primed the whole thing along with the door to the bath.
While working on that I was soaking the air registers. A reminder, this is how they started:
Then they were removed and soaked in vinegar:
This is how they ended up. I have to sand them a bit more and paint these in gloss paint. I debated about replacing until I looked up the cost. They are $25 - $30 each. Yeah, there are 8 of them. I don't think I want to spend that much if I do f have to.
And on better news we have tested and there is no lead paint in the house. One small blessing. :)
And after that day, I was done. I cleaned up and headed to the house to shower and go to dinner.
We got a two person Crab Boil with shrimp. It was more than enough and delish.
Odds and ends legs after the shrimp fest!
And this is all that was left In the end. Urp!
We didn't make it to the beach tonight. Angela opted for a trip to WalMart to pick up odds and ends instead.
Then I get home and see THIS in the mirror. Yep, I have paint in my hair. Sigh. Oh well, I've been working hard!!