Thursday, November 17, 2011

To work, or not to work....

That is seriously becoming a debate in my head…

I am frustrated with my job.  I don’t seem to accomplish anything on a daily basis… I try and I try, but it’s road block after road block after road block.

The level of concern or lack there of is scary.  I guess that’s my issue… I care. Then again, I’m on the front line, I hear it from the users, I get complained to daily.  The ones in the ivory tower don’t hear all the yelling and gnashing of teeth, we do.  Not sure how to make it a point that this is killing us down here….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Donna, I think you should quit your thankless job and travel! Grab your mom and come see me!
Love, Aunt T.

Donna said...

to travel, I have to work - there in is the problem. Anything fun takes money.. drat it!