Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Ok nobody freak

I have a cyst about the middle of my back. It's about dime size and not growing. It's noticeable as a kid found it while scratching my back. Hum.

Ok I admit I'm freaking a little too. I went to the dermatologist today. They took a BIG core sample (smaller than an eraser width, but just barely, and about that long too). It's solid - nothing to drain. She said "it's probably nothing".

Yes, it's off to pathology with it! I find out in two weeks what it is.

Good gawd if it's not one thing it's another!!

So the 9th I find out what it is.

2 comments:

Linda Liebhardt said...

Don't YOU freak. Your body's in trauma and stress. Strange things are gonna be happening, don't you thing? I sure hope it's nothing, but I'm glad they sent it off to pathology to find out. Keep me posted.

Donna said...

Nothing I can do about it either way.... just wait