Saturday, June 14, 2014

Cerused furniture

It started with a blog post:
http://www.addicted2decorating.com/cerused-oak-dining-table-table-makeover-finished.html

AND a road side chair:





I forgot to take the true before picture with the top off looking like a snaggle tooth because the spindles were split about 1/3 of the way down from the top and the center piece was laying on the ground. Sigh. I tried to see what it would look like without the center piece. Yeah, it looked terrible so when I glued it all back together the center piece stayed.

And I waited and ordering started because I needed some liming wax.

I didn't take pictures if the chair after paint and stain. But it was impressive then.





And even more so now with the wax buffer out :)



1 comment:

Suzanne said...

You and your projects. You're so motivated. You put me to shame.