Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Day four (Wednesday)

In the light if day and being put back together.


The purple dresser is going away... I'm painting a bigger dresser for her today!


The new bookshelf and new desk


Awe my baby is growing up!!

Spray paint today!


Getting ready to spray...


It's a white world. :)

And now we dry while I go to the chiropractor and get my foot worked on.
New dresser in place (without knobs). The request is for grey I'm thinking doing and ombré starting with dark going to the light.


Note - no blackout curtains anymore!!


Still a LOT of "stuff" but that's OK


New desk - old bench. I think it will be recovered soon.

And with that were pretty well done with Angela's room. What's left is the framed cork board. She also wants it done in grey for over her bed.

No comments: