Friday, March 2, 2012

My Itinerary for the UAE!

Did I mention I LOVE my friends????

Your Vacation Itinerary – so far…
15 March
2000 – Arrive in Abu Dhabi
16 March
0800 – Depart for Dubai
Dubai: Day 1:
Ibn Battuta Mall (I have to shop for a phone for the girls!)
Burj Al Arab
Atlantis
Hotel Check-In – (reservation made)
Dubai Mall for dinner
17 March
Dubai: Day 2:
Dubai Mall
“The Top” (Burj Khalifa Tour & Observation Deck)
Dhow Cruise Dinner on Dubai Creek (?)
18 March
Dubai: Day 3:
1000 – Jumeirah Mosque Tour (tour time set)
Al Fahidi Fort (Dubai Museum)
Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashid Al Maktoum House (Museum)
Gold Souk (Market)
Spice Souk (Market)
Vegetable Market
The HQ
Return to Abu Dhabi
19 March
Abu Dhabi: Day 1:
Emirates Palace
The ADNEC
Yaz Island
1630 – Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Tour
Laundry
20 March
Abu Dhabi: Day 2:
City Drive
Coriche
Vegetable Market
Grocery Shopping for Liwa
1200 – Depart for Liwa
1500 – Hotel Check-In – (reservation made)
Rest on the Patio with picnic dinner
21 March
Liwa: Day 1:
Rest, relax, and catch up
Dune Bashing Tour – (booked)
22 March
Liwa: Day 2:
Breakfast Buffet
Rest, relax, and catch up
Spa (?)
Sunset Camel Trekking – (booked)
23 March
Liwa: Day 3:
Mimosa’s on the patio
Breakfast Buffet
1200 – Depart for Abu Dhabi
Laundry/Pack
2200 – Airport for Departure at 0120
You may need a vacation from your vacation =0)

Goodness, I have found a travel planner for the middle east that’s for sure!  WOW Leslie – you have outdone yourself!!
I was excited for my trip even before hearing just how much fun I’m going to have!  I am so looking forward to seeing all these new places, trying new foods and seeing new sights!  Thanks for setting all this fun stuff up for me – what would I do without you? 

No comments: