Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wild Hairs and Organization

Don't ask, I have NO idea what is WRONG with me lately... but I am compulsively cleaning and organizing and doing projects.  Yes, I know, I know.. STOP.  Right?
Well, I was walking through Lowe's to get some spray paint to paint Angela's new "to her" daybed (project pictures to come in time) and found some nice heavy duty containers and had a thought to organize my coat closet.
i really should have taken a before picture, but didn't.  this is 10000 times better.  All for $25 in bins.  I need to go through the closets in there, but that's next.  There were a few things in the closet that are going to the thrift store next week (some candles and candle holders that I just can't see using anymore (the wire ones that hang the candles).... then watch someone will come up with a cute craft project and I'll think "I had those in the closet and sent them to the thrift store -that was dumb"  ha.  A chance I'll take, thanks!
Next up was the pantry today.  Yep, another case of "what is WRONG with me!"... however, you have to admit it looks wonderful (and yes that is TWO packages of Oreo's you're seeing there!)  Note also I'm just showing you ONE shelf ;o)  The rest is still fairly trashed!  I did go through the rolling bin at the bottom and get some of the older jellos and stuff that we NEVER make out of there... Now to just keep on top of it will be the trick...

3 comments:

Donna said...

OMG, THREE bags of Oreo's!!! I just noted the one on the lower shelf. In my defense, they go through these things!! AND they were on sale. Nothing like last Christmas ($.50 each), but enough to make me stock up a bit!

Linda Liebhardt said...

Pass the milk, please.

Gail said...

Any reason you opted to use a label maker and not do vinyl?