Saturday, August 20, 2011

Project done.

The pedestal bowl
 I had to patch a whole in the middle of it

 After - all dolled up and holding fruit in my breakfast area.
Just to put this in perspective, I started this one on the 14th - however that's NOT the day I bought the piece.  I think I bought it on or around the 8th and finished it on the 20th.  So, although I am now trying to put all projects with the before and after... I'm trying to lump them into one post... not one long drawn out, have to reference back to see what it looked like end post..

1 comment:

Donna said...

OK, Mom liked the BEFORE picture better. Hum... I'm unsure. it was fine as wood, but I like the white with the roughed up edges. Sure makes the fruit go fast... the kids ate both peaches and an apple already from it :o)