Monday, February 16, 2015

Presidents Day Weekend - Florida....

Headed down Friday night. Ready to WORK





Beautiful sunset!

Day one - Saturday. Got over to the house and hung all the bathroom cabinet doors and put all the hardware on...no pictures :( not sure why at this point cause there was no reason to not have taken a quick snap shot.


Angela started in on the doors they are fully primed and were drying by noon on Saturday. Even flipped over once too :)


The cabinet doors before.


After being sanded in place. We went to Home Depot to get better sanding pads. We got home, had some lunch and headed back to the house ...that's when I stared to feel off. Not quite right. A bit pukey. And it didn't get better. So I gave up and headed to Sally's. I took a shower and No sooner got out of the shower then I became quit ill. Poor Angela happened to be outside the door for part of it and she thought I was dying. I wasn't. Just sick.

Poor pitiful me. I was in and out of sleep Sunday. Thank goodness for Sally, she took excellent care of me while I was quietly dying inside.

Today I was feeling a bit more human and ready to drive home.

First stop was to get a car wash as the birds had taken target practice on the car while I was down and out.


Then the drive home.


Angela's goofy toy from Wendy's. Ha!

No comments: