Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Firsts

Friday (the end if July! Dang phone doesn't play well at times and didn't post this then!) I had a work team building event at a local recreation center.
Liz was still home and didn't want to be "home alone" so she joined in on the fun.

I played laser tag for the first time ever:


Why have I never done this before??

I also road the go carts. Again, I think this was a first for me. I guess it didn't have much of a draw for me as a teen because we used to ride mini bikes quite a bit as kids and horses later so the thrill wasn't there for me (and they were expensive!!)

The last event I participated in was bowling. It's been a while and I scored a whopping 78. Yep, didn't even break 100. Sad, so sad!

They are building putt-putt golf there too, so eventually we shall play golf there... And in 2016 a water park should be completed. Lots of fun!

All in all a great way to spend a Friday afternoon and still be "working" :)

No comments: