Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Time to redo the curtains in the dining room


I'm in LOVE with this curtain rod and curtains!

I  may not be so in love when I find out the curtain rod cost.. but for now, I'm in love with this idea!
 
I really think that those curtains would look GREAT in here...
what do YOU think?
 
 
Oh, yeah, and I redo these curtains, then I have do redo the ones in the living room as well - they do match...
hum... will have to stick to the color scheme it is now as that's the rug that will have to stay for the duration.... too expensive to replace ALL of that...
 
 
now what type of curtains do I want, that is the $20,000 question this week.
I think I want sheers similar to what is in the top picture... but the living room looks like this:
 
yeah, we need something different in there... and longer curtain rod too...
 


2 comments:

Linda Liebhardt said...

I don't think they need to match! They are far enough apart and in separate (yet connected) rooms. Go withe the sheer in dining. Are you going from wall-to-wall, or just from window edge to window-edge with the rod?
Are you looking to do the living room in sheers, too?

Suzanne said...

I think it would look awesome! love it,