Monday, June 3, 2013

Outdoor solar chandelier

This goes back to my post on May 10th - here: http://donnasworddoodles.blogspot.com/2013/05/my-next-project.html?m=1
What you didn't know was I had bought this gem in the rough:

Do you find it humorous that it matches the table in its current condition? Me too!
I have no "during" pictures however note in the original it doesn't have all the metal casings for the lights? Well, not to worry - they weren't deep enough for the solar lights I chose anyway, so off to Lowes to improvise. What are they now? PVC pipe!

I am NOT thrilled with how it's hung but wasn't going to get the ladder out. It's too hot and I'm just NOT that motivated tonight.

Now for the sky to fade to black to capture it "lit" :)



I've come to the conclusion we have a LOT of light pollution in our back yard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a very clever woman, Donna.
Love, aunt t.