Monday, December 31, 2012

More Christmas

Look - proof that I DO exist!  I'm not always behind the camera.  Thanks to David and Laura for the fun Texmas ornaments for the tree!  I got some nice LARGE silver stars and silver pine cones to put these with one year for a down home Christmas feel ;)  should make for a pretty tree.
I also got a new iPad and the security system I have been wanting for a while now.  Two of the four cameras are in operation much to Butch's delight - he's constantly flipping the TV over to see it!  ha!
 Christmas Dinner all set and ready to go!
(left to right: Liz, Sally, Butch, Me, Dad and Angela - mom is taking the picture)
 Looks like Lizzie is getting into the good stuff... she's not, it's the sparkling cider they so love during the holidays!  ha!

No comments: