Friday, March 25, 2011

March Madness


 Liz had a concert band performance on the 8th
She performed beautifully (wish I would have rememberd my CAMERA)
The phone is good for some things, but indoor - not so much!
This beautiful shot was taken on the way home from work one afternoon... I just could NOT resist taking it.  So Pretty!!
This one was actually PRIOR to the one above, but rather than fight blogger on photo placement, we're just going to let this one go... I LIKE the first shot better regardless :o)
The sun showers we experienced when I actually GOT home taking the above shots :o)
Random sun set picture on the way to Grandma's house one evening.
The pollen - it's the price we pay for living in such a LUSH green place... I feel gritty just looking at this - and it's not rained since that sun shower above, so it's all still just blowing around the countryside - bleck!
And collecting in the pool... and this is NOT the worst of it.  I had a ring about an inch high the other day... so gross!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Yay, Liz! And I can't believe you get that much pollen accumulation. Yikes! Hope no one in your family has bad allergies.