Tuesday, January 18, 2011

One more project DONE!!

And without lifting a finger - just having an opinion on placement between leaving work and going to my Dr's appointment - now that's a trick! 

Now everyone say a prayer that these lovely trees grow and fill in and make a very PRIVATE backyard and lovely little oasis for our world...

For those wondering they are Cryptomeria - Japanese Cedars - although looking up everything they really aren't a true Cedar - which makes me happy as Mom is allergic to Cedars.  They should get HUGE and fill in nicely.  I'm hoping for at least a 2' growth this next year and continued as time goes on.... everyone say a prayer they all do well and flourish!!

3 comments:

Linda Liebhardt said...

Wow, your' yard is so huge!

Suzanne said...

I know where I'm building my retirement home...in your backyard!

Linda Liebhardt said...

I counted 50 trees. Was I close?