Sunday, March 23, 2014

Spring.

I look at my backyard and I see something completely different than Butch and even Angela.


I see flowers. About three types if you can see the tiny tiny blue ones in there.


And I see "wishes"


And much to the dismay ift husband u still blow in them ;)

My pale daffodils are still going strong


Much to the display of their darker neighbors.



Oh and pollen lots and lots of pollen. There is a price for green green areas. A green slime over everything outside!!


Time to filter the hot tub to get rid of the yellow ring....instead I think I will do some waterfall and enjoy the sounds for a while .... Ah...


I'm sure there's something else I could do before it rains but suddenly I've lost all ambition!

1 comment:

Linda Liebhardt said...

You live in a meadow!! How pretty.