Monday, December 17, 2012

OMG, I'm dead....

Donna Marie Autrey

Obituary
WINSTON-SALEM — Mrs. Donna Marie Robbins Autrey, 57, passed away Wednesday, June 27, 2007.
A graveside service will be conducted 2 p.m. Sunday, July 1, at Oaklawn Memorial Gardens by Brother Paul Autry.
She was born June 6, 1950, in Forsyth Co., to the late Herman Louis and Patsy Smith Robbins. Donna was a very loving wife, mother, sister, grandmother, great-grandmother, and aunt. She loved singing, riding motorcycles, and horses. But most of all she loved her family dearly.



OK, so it's not me, but I was doing a search and wondering just what people would find under my name - shocking to see I had an obituary to the "T" on my maiden name!!

Great news, I'm still alive - bad news, a lot of folks I wouldn't have suspected to be dead at our age are dead.  Sad, I found out Tim Foster (from Missouri in the late 80s) has passed away - 10 days after his 47th birthday... that's just not right.

1 comment:

Tandy said...

You so crack me up! CRACK ME UP!! And... make me jealous! How are you so good at your blog? How am I such a sloth?? ;)