
Temperatures today on our adventures. It was to warm up to 40s I think.

Mom and I chillin on the bed before heading out.

Wrapped up and ready to see the sights from the top of the bus. I am double gloved and have thermals on. Scarf OVER my hood to make it warm and wind proof. It worked. I did learn however that I can’t take pictures from the top of the bus as if required me to un-glove. That was a hard nope.
Then off to the Empire State Building. The lines were surprisingly short. Could be that thee was a parade going on right outside!!
Top of the tower.





That’s our airport in the distance.

Mom and I were taking a break.

Then Janet joined us.

Heading to the NEXT level.

Where it’s outside.

On the WARM sunny side. Squinting into the sun for a selfie with the City.

Looking uptown.

Selfie on the windy and COLD side of the building (aka north side)

The parade was outside. There is a Santa in that truck!!
From there - still avoiding the traffic we headed south to China town for dinner (early) I didn’t get any pictures of dinner. We were cold and wanted a warm meal. We had hot tea. I was the only one who wanted it, but the servers didn’t really help out on menu things. I ordered sesame chicken with rice, Mom had sweet and sour chicken with rice, Linda got a mushroom soup and Janet got a pork sweet and sour over noodles. And I ordered some pork dumplings. The pork one was interesting. It was almost BBQ flavored. We all tried everyone else’s food. It was all tasty.
On the way home we picked up a variety of desserts for later that night. It was quite fun and some of it was tasty.

And with that we had an early night.
No comments:
Post a Comment