
View from our hotel room.

Down onto the street. It had been marked with no parking for a film shoot but no clue what was filming. We didn’t see anything while we were out. Janet and I ventured out and about to shop for souvenirs.
But first a story about our room...

Night one someone who will not be named took a shower and said to us how nice it was to have an emergency pull in the bathroom. We all just went along with it. Linda went in and laughed when she saw the emergency cord / aka clothes line in the bath. We all chuckled over that a bit :)

Something you don’t see in newer hotels. This hotel was built in 1931.

I wonder who will know what the razor slot is for. The bottle opener above was also unique.
On our walk one final shot of Times Square. Wonder why I took it BEHIND the TKTS booth? To show you just how close the hotel is to Times Square!


Straight ahead. You can see the 2017 ball even.

And just past the white sign is a sign for Hotel Edison. Yep THAT close.
And with that we all shuttles to the airport but even though we all on Delta we were in different terminals :(. Bummer.

In the back of the bus!
And with that ....

We are off towards Home.
It was a GREAT fun trip!!!
I think these northern states need to be reserved for summer months! No more north in the winter. Burrrrr!!
No comments:
Post a Comment