
I literally woke up to take this picture. Ha!
I had a rough night with a gallbladder attack at midnight. Why don’t these happen in the day? Sigh. So up and down and taking aspirin at midnight and 6am. Just miserable and in and out of sleep. Sigh.
So I chose the sunny side of infusion center. They offered to shut the blinds. NO way! I wanted to curl up like a cat and sleep. And sleep I did! I slept through the first 30 minute infusion and then went RIGHT back to sleep!! I think I slept the whole time. I only got up to pee just before I was done with the infusion - yet 2 HOURS of sun soaked sleep!!
It was glorious and the first time I really relaxed during the whole thing. I can not state how much I slept this day either. I slept pretty much all day!! Yay me. Caught up up on all the sleep I needed!!
Symptoms are a bit more this go round. More cold sensitivity in my feet and hands without much cold to set them off. Ah well, that’s life. Throat has icy feeling but I’m only doing hot drinks so far so that makes it better.
I was to have an ultrasound on my gallbladder this morning but I screwed that ip by eating one tiny danish part. Sigh. I could have waited until 2pm but without water and food. Nope. Not happening. I rescheduled for Friday at 7:45. I will seriously have to hang signs around to say “do not eat or drink”
No comments:
Post a Comment