
The girls are loaded on the bus. Mom is on the front seat. I was in the back of the bus but don’t be sad for me, I had two seats and got to spread out and actually sleep a little. Yay me!!

The lady in front of me was coughing so I masked up quickly!
We got dropped off at the pickup area for the shuttles. That’s something new. I don’t like that option. Makes for a long walk. We made it however. Got all checked in and I added the wheel chair request as I really was tired.

Here we are waiting in the wheelchair holding area. Not sure why they put is in holding - neither was the gal who came to get us through security.
Security was easy peasy in a wheelchair as we didn’t scan at all. They did the hand wipe and that was it. Could have been that I was TSA pre-check. No issues with anything then we were only at the gate for a few minutes before we were boarded FIRST. Nice! Toddled back to our seats at the back of the plane (near a potty for me). I didn’t have any issues with Audrey. She was quiet the whole ride. No gas nothing. Great!!

The lady right behind me had a cute toddler. Cute until he started banging ion the tray and shoving it closed and dropping it open while the ladies back there said NOTHING to him until the LAST 10 minutes of the flight. What a joke. It wasn’t nearly as annoying in the beginning as he was shoving in the bottom of seat giving me a massage of sorts - ha!
When we landed we got rides from the plane to pick up luggage AND to our shuttle stop. Nice guys. Then off to NEW YORK!!

And we’re on the shuttle headed in. Note the sign.
Our hotel was the Edison Hotel. Fun history is that it was first lit by electricity remotely from Nee Jersey BY Edison. Fun hu?

Out $300 a night hotel room. Ha! The Hall ways had duct tape on the carpet too. Classy. Ha! There were other similarly priced hotels in the area but all only had double beds. We needed two queen beds on this one. :).

Tiny bathroom!


Closet the same size as the bathroom :)

I sent this to Linda to tell her I was eating cookies in her bed! Ha!!
I also slept in her bed :). I did take my pillow back to my bed with Mom the next day!
They weren’t due in until about 7am anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment