So the sad reality is I don't wear slimming clothing.


As of today I am down 46.5 lbs. can you tell? Nope, me either.
The sad fact of the matter is I am not 100% in my diet either and I don't care.
I'm doing about 3 of 4 shakes and a meal. Not a HUGE meal or a super fatty meal but a meal. Last night with a baked sweet potato and about a 1/2 cup of chicken, broccoli and orzo pasta meal that Liz made. It was good. Did I have all four shakes? Nope. I don't even think I had four. I tossed my coffee 1/2 way through. I just could NOT do it. I had a biscuit with jelly. You would think I'm eating 1/2 a chicken with Butch's response. Honestly. Who the hell cares if I'm skinny!! Just him and the doctor and I think he cares more about it than the freaking doctor. Gimme a break!! Why not just love me for me??? Arge!!!
Yeah. Hitting another wall today. My stoma or rather the surrounding skin is PISSED. Not happy. Bleeding and miserable. ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
And honest so am I.

Someone on my stoma group said it looks like a reaction to the flange. OK I changed that today. Going with coloplast plastic looking flange for a few days. Next change is next Tuesday with the home health care nurse.
OR I may wait it out to Wednesday for the wound nurse at Mayo to look at. Who knows. That may be a bit long considering how irritated that area is.
Poor pitiful me, hu?? ðŸ˜ðŸ˜³
No comments:
Post a Comment