
I did bring a blanket to the theatre. I was glad as was Liz as she was snuggling up about half way through the movie 😄 I shared the blanket with her. She was happy!!
Friday. Shower day. I decided to try the whole "use press and seal" to keep bags dry.

Hum. It didn't work!!
The Orange tape is waterproof tape. And I guess I got some press and seal to where the tape wasn't on my skin. Sigh. I had a WET bandage from my drain area AND a damp bag as well.
Oh well the bandage on the drain area was changed and the bag dries quickly enough. It was worth a shot AND saved the wafer on the bag from getting damp, so good enough.
And with that I headed out to mail Noah his Donald Duck back as well as a surprise. Then headed to moms house to see her and Dad. Poor Dad is still sick from his pneumonia bout this week. He's really tired and weak but doing OK. Poor dad and poor mom as she's bored to tears. 😄
Then home to relax and rest up.
No comments:
Post a Comment