Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Adventures of a bored patient.

Today I'm going out. What???? Yes, I'm going OUT. I'm not asking. I'm just going.


I chose a flowing shirt that is a little longer than the rest. And capris with pockets.


Can't see a thing. I do have my binding on for the starting hernia.


The only thing that can be seen is the tip of my bag if I raise my arm.... simple
Fix, don't raise my arm! 😄


And we're off!!!

Ok I didn't make it too long. I went in shopped the dollar spot as it was 70% off. Had fun there then went straight to the baby area for a belly band. But changed my mind as they were $25 and really I have two binders at the house. Do I need another? Nawh. I will wait and if the nurse thinks I need a hernia belt we shall get it then as it would be covered by insurance.

So two cases of wet wipes. Two cases?? Well I figure I will use them between stoma care and bowel training in a few months I'm sure I'll work my way through them. That and I use them in my car all the time anyway.


So here is a lovely road who was hopping around the garage door. I helped him and nudged him towards the grass 😄

Then I pooped out and went in to watch Game of Thrones. I told Liz I would watch it and catch up with it. I've finally finished season 1

I also heard from home health. I will be getting my dram out tomorrow!!! Whooooohooooooo!!

No comments: