There is a horrible bread and a horrible soft cheese in there as well :op. ha! The muffin and OJ was good enough!

Ah well. Then we got to the Dusseldorph stop and could not find the Herzogenrath stop anywhere. Scary! So I finally asked a nice woman who looked up the train info and pointed us to the right track and train. After that it was easy to match up our times and train numbers to the correct train/track number. after that it was a breeze to figure out where we needed to be.
Liz and I waited at the bottom of the train station for Mrs Riebling. Due to a snafu of the first train in missed our first connection and caught the next putting us in conflict with school. We didn't have to wait long.

Happy girls!!
Girls watching Dr Who!
And with that I went to take a shower :) now I'm sitting in their cute backyard enjoying a nice cool day and a lot of birds chirping. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment