Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day Nine

Ok. Up at normal time. Off to price the steam punk masks. They were €125 OUCH. Yeah. They were not purchased!
I personally liked this one
Bear likes this one
While we were waiting there I saw this sign. Cracks me up
Then off to the train to catch ours to Pordenone. we had to wait. But but that was Ok.

Once we got to base we had to hike to the Mountain View Lodge. Not bad but no trees so quite sunny and warm. Right now were doing laundry and settling in for a bit. I think well get our rental car tomorrow. Well then drive to the clinic to get directions to Policlinico and the Udine hospital. Well also go to Barcis too... It's the one photo match I brought.
Well go by our old apartment as well :)
Our hazy view if the mountains
Bedroom
Bath
Living room with kitchenette
7pm... Now what?

No comments: