OK, only half kidding... beautiful falling downhouse... we did go through the left hand side - checking it out a bit.
Flowers to the rear of my dream house :)
This is a privately owned castle there outside of Seville - very interesting... it would be very nice to see it from the outside. There was indications that you could tour it, but I didn't see anything... I haven't looked it up on line but Meagan was reading some of the history of it to me while we were driving back into town. Very interesting
And back into town and wandering again...
it's always fun to look down an alley and simply see green!
The wooden mushrooms!!
A much poorer church ... but a pretty one none the less.
Hum... not sure I would want to go to a barber in Seville... what about you???
The olives are not as good as I thought they would be here...
the dish of the day was pork...honestly the mela on the first and second night were great... this was ROCK hard salami... about killed my jaw!
What is this torture device? You will see these all over Seville - they are pork leg holders... they look like medieval torture devices!
This for the librarian sibling! Linda... what does it say? Not a clue, have Eric translate it for you :)
Not sure about the blindfolded dolly...
But the mouse in a hot tub bowl is too cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment