Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Visit with mom and dad

I made plans to take a longer than normal MLK weekend and go see the folks!  



Pretty moon over the mountain one evening when we were driving out to get salads for dinner ;). I do miss these mountains! (NOT the snow!)

What did we do?  We ate and ate and slept and played games and ate some more. Remember last post when I said I had gotten fat?  Now we know why!!

I did shave Dad while I was there - had fun pulling faces at each other! Mom had fun playing camera man.   



I also took mom shopping with very little success. She found this shirt. Yep. That’s it. One shirt. 


Robert and Janet also came down so we visited and chatted in the evening and spent time talking and enjoying our down time. 

I had a good time spending most of the day with the folks and plan to come down about every three to four months. 

Look at that sky from the drive down to Vegas in the early morning!  So pretty!!


Leaving Vegas


The ONLY hiccup in the flight was me losing my keys to my car. Yep. Seriously. I need to stop losing things!!!  Oh well it’s only keys. I can get them replaced ($300 - dang programmed and electronic things in cars are expensive now!!)

No comments: