Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Scanziety.

Ok I have had a flurry of medical appointments but without results and just meetings. First was the regular doc who took blood for a prescription refill and wigged out because my sugar was high. Well I didn’t fast. I wasn’t planning on blood work as I was JUST there for a script refill, thanks. I’m sure that’s fine. We shall see they will take my A1C on the next draw to see where I am. 

Next was oncology to tell them I have not had a scan in YEARS and I have changes. So I had scans ordered. This is a worry and a relief at the same time. Next up is gastroenterologist on the 20th (Thursday) to schedule my colonoscopy. Ah the gift that keeps on giving. 

So one way or another we find out what’s going on. The Amount of accidents I have had lately compared to the last three years is concerning but maybe it’s just because I got fat!  Time will tell. Time will tell. 

2 comments:

Linda Liebhardt said...

When will you have test results?

Linda Liebhardt said...

I'm so glad you came! Next time, maybe we can plan to be here together.