Saturday, September 12, 2020

Day 7

Poland. Going over the boarder was anticlimactic. There was NO boarder. NO boarder control like there is going into Switzerland. Yeah. Just drove on over. We went to a two of the pottery places. Melinas and Andy’s. 

Melinas was first and although they were touted as being great and unique, it was small. Mmmm ok. Granted my first time here. 

In between the two stores we went to The Blue beet root. https://www.bluebeetroot.com/about-blue-beetroot-hotel-poland/

Cute place. Great food. We opted for their home made Perogies. We got the mixed. Potato, spinach and meat. All great!!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1nUz4AbVTRZknTtcM2RexCaXIo-uWagsf
My picture. Not staged. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1fznGv4HpjmzqLt8iDWmZZr1-Oj6vlUS7
I think Butch lined his up and staged his food. Haha!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=105LD1qsbfqoAQZ-FGovIivV-DDlXnpfv
Loved the stone troughs and the wrought iron and stonework fence. Butch is now convinced we should do something similar to our house in Georgia. 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1P01bZYiZlA3XsuNCF4B3aemL6_z4k7Xc
Ok it is pretty
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1KlrbR9xZJ3PcbzD2dz9Op3cpYIBbf-Iohttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1uo2qLqXcox1G-plfsK2RxX25sUlmR4NJ
Sorry no pictures of the pottery OR what we bought until we get home as they packed it all up for us with paper and such... so it shall stay in the car until we get home!  Pictures when we get there. I’m convinced I can NOT take Butch with me anywhere. We bought way more than I would have if it was just me!  Got Christmas stuff. Got some Halloween. Fun stuff. 

On the way home we passed Tropical Islands Report. It’s in a Zeplin hangar south of Berlin 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Xg-1ZAw12oQhGpbXjWrDL0uYTuA1K3um
My edited photo doesn’t seem to be available through here. Sigh. It’s in the distance and really was large even as far away as it was!

And with that the day is done. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1wZ4RYm70htUMGu5zkZZO_0F7nC4HgbJC
Late dinner. A repeat at Otitos. Edemame some sushi and some Pho (again). I can’t do repeats. Bitch has no qualms about repeating foods. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ZESb9rrboSMzl5ulBvHLXttAAxR5l8Rg

No comments: