Thursday, September 10, 2020

Day 5

Day “off”. Got up late BUT laying around the hotel relaxing. And alarms going off. https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1C0MVGAQkKjP0tW0Ri9ha0Jl4WyzEmFGlhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ULDX6riZxJWBkDgsThxNa_CSwZu0r5-Ehttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=14gD0Dm_afrZyWs0HyWdCu_AYVri4gtWQhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1G3phZYsX2QFNKUkLEhAoE2Izy8w_bfGH
Yep. At our hotel please use exit stairways. We are only the 5th floor so not too bad. Out we go!  I had tossed on Jeans and a jacket.  I wasn’t messing around however. I went next door and grabbed coffee and a danish. Ha!  I then came back and watched the activity. False alarm but entertaining. 
Then we got our day started. 

After the trip to the sea we had to park at the Courtyard hotel behind us. Who knew it was there?  Not us!  BUT there is a ton of construction so the entrance to the parking was blocked. We drove around in circles looking for parking. I finally asked a man who spoke no English if that was hotel parking and it was (thanks to a passerby who assisted). And we had to go in the out to get in. The ticket was hand written for the time arrived as well. BUT it all worked out and life was good. We parked and went back to our hotel.  

Reba was safe in parking that wasn’t our hotel parking, but parking none the less!  We got her out of that garage and headed out to find a golf store for Butch.
 https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=11NyNtOjIP_tzlauXPgjgCZ-_LEAALEeL
The golf store was located and shopping accomplished! 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1mtnaJHLulCcEBcMtj6krA9qq5nsbCCSi
Love the Art Deco pillars on the mass transit system. 

Later that night we went out for dinner. Korean was the nation of choice today!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1FRUZpj87f75sA6782weNohbkhkxRmhww

No comments: