Sunday, December 29, 2019

On to Utah

Frontier when you pay a few extra dollars (like 10 more than what I paid for the baggage fees making my total $80 for the whole flight).  I had a hella amount of leg room and it was lovely for the five hour flight.

 I got into Las Vegas at 11:45... and took a Lyft to my hotel in the north end of town.



My place hotel was actually nice for the one night I got to stay there.  My bus -Flixbus - didn't leave until 11am the next morning so I had plenty of time to sleep in.  I enjoyed the extra time, but for some reason i kept waking up early every single freaking day.  Oh, well, I took the time to go onto GrubHub and order Del Taco green egg burrito. mmmmm  I actually tossed on some pajama pants and a sweater and went down to grab it from the front desk :)  ha!


 That dark part you see just outside of Vegas is a large solar field.

And along the way there was a road runner - it was just outside our stop in Mesquite

 THIS is the first picture I put on social media during the two week period!  I almost blew it on the timelines playing games with mom by playing in the middle of my night - ha!  She asked what I was doing up at that hour... my answer?  Pooping... the story of my life - hahaha!

 STORM clouds coming into Utah


Lights on main street!  Beautiful!

No comments: