I got into ATL and Angela and I headed out to get Pizza at our favorite place while waiting for her sister to get into town. While we were waiting we got the news that Elizabeth's plane was going to be late and we were lazy and did NOT want to hang out until 11pm to see her for a few minutes so we went back to the house and passed on meeting Elizabeth at the airport. We opted instead to meet her at her house on Monday evening for dinner :)
We walked to dinner through the Christmas lights - love the Christmas lights there :)
This shake was loved by all - it was a whoopie pie shake ... we all enjoyed it!
It was a quick trip - as soon as we got done with dinner, we headed back to Liz's apartment then headed back up to ATL for the last night in the country.
My flight wasn't until 6pm BUT Angela had to work and wouldn't be getting home until 5pm so I was left to my own devices after we went out to Breakfast - yep, I had my parting Waffle House Breakfast. It wasn't worth documenting as Angela and I were busing chatting and spending our last bit together.
The evil grin is due to the EMPTY seat next to me on the flight - YEP, I got to be super comfortable!!
Weird shot on the take off...
AND over the ocean we go into the sunrise on the far side. I didn't sleep nearly enough on the flight but I did sleep for TWO hours at Angela's after breakfast before catching my Lyft to the airport. So, with that I was back to reality and work. I did go into work for 1/2 day after going home and showering... it did keep me awake long enough to sort of get back on track. I didn't really get back on track. I was still off from all the traveling.
I had a back that was super tweaked since about the first week in December. yeah, fun. I was popping Tylenol like it was candy. I'm still not super well and still not super well on the back area. There are days I don't know it feels a bit tender... today is one of them darn it. So I'm about 20 days into it.... but it's getting better, just super slow. This getting old and the travel is just wearing on a gal. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment