What did we do for Christmas? Snapchatted with the girls - they spent Christmas Eve together and Christmas morning before Angela had to head back to work on Thursday, so we got a few minutes to snap chat with them - that was nice to see them together and having a good time.
we got a good chuckle out of the Snapchat filters for Christmas!
What else did we do? WE'RE old and we're alone so we cleaned. We cleaned out the filing cabinet which made me want to clean out my office and get all the paperwork moved into the filing cabinets - it was LONG overdue. The room still looks this cluttered, but I was LOVING the amount of sunshine for the day. It was cold as bejeezus out there and the frost was thick enough that it looked like snow. It still has not thawed some 20' foot out from the tree lines in the shade - seriously cold here lately. Burrr. BUT with it being in the 20's at night it's a warm 40 something during the day... yet the frost persists... there is even a car in the shade along the road to work that is STILL covered in frost to this day. When I go home at 3;30 it's still frosted up totally... weird.
AND while I was up in my office I happened to open the blinds in the guest room and look at that beautiful full rainbow out there!! The pictures just don't do it justice. I tried to adjust the colors and brightness, but ipad cameras only go so far... and my ipad is older... should have grabbed my phone, but I was being seriously lazy that day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment