
Their burgers are GREAT and the battered fries are really worth it. Definitely worth going back again.
Then off with full bellies to throw some pots!

Lizzie and Leigh Ann working the clay!

Putting some serious work into getting that pot off the wheel!!

Happily starting a new effort ;)

Marking pots from last week!! Leigh Ann and I took this picture...

The looks I get when I take pictures. Bwahahaha!!

My two pots from this week and my two pots from last week in the back. The cylinder was the goal this week. The one on the left the teacher walked me through. The one in the right I attempted to “shape”. It didn’t work as well as I hoped but it was saved regardless!
Next week I will work on making a mug cylinder. This one was too big to be considered a mug!
No comments:
Post a Comment