Apparently I’m not normal. I just don’t worry too very much. I really never have.
What good would it do?
I could worry however it’s not going to change anything. And so that is the approach I take.

So I started out.... and really it wasn’t horrible this time. Last time I was in the midst of a horrible attack from my gallbladder. I was in so much pain and miserable as well as nauseated. So... this time it was quite easy to chug-a-lug it.

And done. All in record time. Well appropriate timeline.
So two hours later and I’m ready to get scanned. All this fuss and hoopla for a 10 minute scan. So frustrating to sit and wait while that stuff costs your insides.
I also had the joy of getting and IV as well. I guess it’s time to pull the port as most local folks don’t want to use it and it’s seen as more of a trouble as they have to have special nurses to flush it after use. I had already thought had all my scans come back clean that I would have it pulled regardless... and I really think they will all come back clean.
So CTs done. I’ll have the answers to them on Monday as to what the results are. I then have my meeting with the colon rectal specialist next month. It was to happen the day after my CTs....but they rescheduled. Sigh.
Now I have to wait until the 13th to meet with the doc then get my colonoscopy after. Nothing like hurry up and wait, hu? Oh well.
OR I could go to Mayo...no waiting and no fuss. But I don’t want to have to do a prep in a hotel again. So...I wait patiently and hope I don’t get rescheduled again. Then I would find a new doc.
Sooooo that’s what happened Monday. CTs done.
1 comment:
Results?
Post a Comment