Apparently this isn't that uncommon a reaction. Good to know. Scary!!
So he very well could still metabolizing that drug out of his system.
So wonder why the doc didn't know of this? Goodness talk about lack of communication. I thought government was bad. Wow! It's everywhere!!
In the mean time they still had the order in for a chest X-ray. So it's been done (bedside) and a urine test to look for infection there too just in case.
Temps are holding steady he was:
99.6 @7;
98.5 @ 12;
99.4 @ 4
So not really screaming infection but his side with the stone surgery hurts. That's not a good sign.
And were getting complaints of lint all over the bed and webbing from the ceiling like spider webbing. according to dad it's a very dirty room. And I DO have my glasses on and I see NO webs at all.
And just for Linda I stopped the X-ray tech after dads X-ray JUST for this picture ;)

The X-ray machine has a cute face ;)
1 comment:
Thanks for the face, Donna. :-)
Post a Comment