Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday!

That day typically denotes huge happy dances... This Friday not so much. This Friday is business as usual. Work, hospital, home.

The question has been asked about if there are plans for release from the hospital.

The answer to that is as if today, yes, the plans are for a move to rehab on Monday.

Why Monday? Reasons number 1 is its a three day weekend. What a crock, eh?
Reason number 2 is the better reason. They need to get his cumadin levels to a therapeutic level and have it stable. So we have two days to accomplish that.

In the meantime mom and I went to check out the rehabilitation. It was very nice. Hope dads there on Monday. I think it would do him a world of good.

2 comments:

Linda Liebhardt said...

ME TOO!! I want him out of the Hospital. It won't necessarily make things easier on you and Mom, but I know it'll be better on him.

Donna said...

He will a lot less bored as well!!