Friday, December 22, 2023

Hernia update

Well a week later and the scar/incision is wider. It’s also caked in glue still. Mostly because don’t shower daily. Bruising is still there to the left of the wound. But honestly looking ok. I think this one will spread and get larger like the “bullet” wound style did.  

BUT Jr is definitely gone. Hasn’t popped up in the slightest. Could be that every time I took the good drugs I took a stool softener at the same time. No since is tempting fate as the failed bladder function likely the resulting pushing that resulted in the tear starting. 

The rest is good to go. I get around without pain. I went to the post office today and even went to do some dumpster diving. No discomfort.  BUT I’m not pushing it too much. I’m not doing a lot of anything. I am doing what I’m supposed to and not lifting 



No comments: