I have stopped the “good” drugs at night as of Tuesday night. Was taking Tylenol 1x per day in the morning as needed then holding off until bed time even if I was achy in the late afternoon so I wasn’t doing too much of the Tylenol drugs. It worked out well. I’ve just been achy when moving so it encourages me to slow the heck down!
So while at blue moon we saw that there was an estate sale hosted by one of the owners. And we were allowed to shop early …. So you guessed it. I went to an estate sale Wednesday :)
First we scape day Tuesday. Driving out to see what I can see ;)
Photo of the fire screen I was able to score for Lizzie. It was only $5. Can’t beat that!
And a rejected tree skirt. I did buy some glass and had Barbara bring my Sherpa. I was able to load. A bag one piece at a time and get it to the table, put it in one shoulder and ensured I wasn’t using my belly and took it to the car. I could just sidle up to the tail gate and squat a bit to let it down ;). No hard, no foul. I also lifted with my arms and then hugged the grate to me and didn’t use my belly to get it to the car. Barbara unloaded it for me so it all went well and Butch brought it into the house for me.
And the outside of the house with the wreaths I got from goodwill. ;)


1 comment:
I like your window wreaths!
Post a Comment