Thursday, August 31, 2023

Repairs thrifting

What I do with my time in the evenings?
Repair work on those items deemed worthy. 
This one is/was

Before. Can you see the janky way they used old ornament wire to wire the crystals to the lamp?  Yeah. That looks HORRIBLE. So I ordered some jump rings and replaced the one by one… 


Here we are “in progress”. It didn’t take too long it was just tedious work as some of the crystals needed two jump rings to get it where I needed it. 

But the finished product is worth it I think. 

The gal (Lynda) who sold it to me is one we revisited THREE times an hour and a half away. Yep. She had lots of goodies. My friend Barbara went four times as I was in Utah visiting with Mom when Lynda reached out to us and said she was putting it all on sale $1 a piece. Yes. $1 each no matter the size. Barbara even revisited when I went the last time and bought more ;) we are addicted!!


But isn’t she gorgeous?

No comments: