Saturday, June 10, 2023

Day - 9 - open water


Sunrise 4:04 am. Why do I have a picture from 4:04?  I had to go potty so snapped a picture really quick and went back to bed!

Played cribbage with Robert. 
Watched the world go by!


Saw lots of whale spouts and even watched a whale breaching BUT my camera was aimed the wrong way. I have the memory regardless. There were SO many whale spouts you could see against the setting sun. There were so many whales out there!!



We had the whole family out watching them it was fun. Robert and Janet were on the balcony behind me. 





Beautiful sunset!


What is this?  This is a pod of killer whales. Yep. Seriously. Robert and I went to the buffet for a last minute crepe before they shut down and. Managed to catch two pods of killer whales right off the ship. So beautiful!!













Sunset 9:30pm. Goodnight world!!

No comments: