What is this??? The BARN “floor” at the auction I went to on Saturday. What? Yep. I got an invitation to go to an auction with some gal friends. It was sort of funny as I was meeting Amanda she was looking at me funny she worked at Childrens Best where my girls went for YEARS. She was pregnant with her now 18 year old son when my girls were there. Small world! There were four other gals that went and they knew the folks there fairly well. I got registered and actually won one auction.
Looking forward to the auctioneer stand and the guy in the gray who was showing all the items up for sale. They had old church pews and it was “interesting”. It was weird as they would let items go super high then the two high bidders were told “no, that’s too much, back it down to XX amount” Then the high bidder and 2nd were given first choice and could buy it all OR just one depending on what they wanted to do. I got one good deal and paid retail for one set of items so it pays to know what you are buying. Oh well live and learn. I only bought four different things. It was fun, I would go again and the gals we went with were entertaining! I didn’t get home until after midnight. I was a pumpkin by then. BUT managed to sleep past 8am the next day. So that made Butch happy as Saturday I want to get up at 8am. Eeek right? Not!!
Here’s what I hung:
Ignore the blue tape. I have to get putty for that corner as the frame is warped.
And the hall.
1 comment:
Oh, your hall looks so nice! And the guest room, too.
Post a Comment