Monday, December 19, 2022

Dumpster Diving and Christmas prep (sort of)

Adventures in dumpster diving. So I was zipping around Home Depot to to to the other favorite dumpster and what do I spy? TONs of 6’ tall fiddle leaf fig trees!!  Yep!  I drove into the ramp in front of the HUGE dumpster and pulled out FIVE fiddle leafs and one Hawaiian Cane (according to someone on my diving site!)

Two have bonus pathos in the bottom if their pots. One is missing a pot as it stayed behind on the dumpster. BUT they need real pots. I left another 5 to 10 plants IN the dumpster! My car was FULL!!

Next to clean out the dirt from my car and buy some proper pots for these guys. I promptly peed my pants at the second stop. I hate my body and it hates me. No warning just the thought “I better stop on the way home after this stop” nope. Twisted just wrong and there ya go, you’re sitting in a towel in the way home, thank you very much. Sigh. Oh well doesn’t stop me, just delays me a bit!





We had all our Christmas parties. This was at our division party. Fun!


And these are my flowers I bought at Kroger yesterday because I’m worth it ;)




I also did some glass “blowing” which was really glass pumping. More to come on that one once I pick up the or ornament today after work 

No comments: