I left about a bushel of bananas in the dumpster that were perfectly fine for banana bread
Here is what I pulled out
Kids shirt - long sleeved pink
Dog elf feet ears
Partial package of girls socks
Two red-green washcloths
A Mario brothers watch ban
Complete box of boys u does size 4

Package if TP sealed until I picked it woth my grabber :)
Package if TP sealed until I picked it woth my grabber :)
Box of granola bars.
(A few may be missing j haven’t fully opened it)
A box of Lannxe cheese and peanut butter crackers
(all sealed)
A jar of peanuts (sealed)
A box of baggies (needed those!!)
Four grinding spices (you’ll see these later)
Single taco season package
Under the taco is a package of died cranberries
Bag of toast type charcuterie snacks
Four easy max type mac-n-cheese
Two sealed bottles extra virgin olive oil
1 flavor additive for water
Bag of lentils
Big of split pea
Two round woven placemats
Three onions
Sealed jar of apple cider vinegar
(has floaters - need to see if that’s a big no no)
Can of corn

Details on the grinders. The middle one is duplicated to make four total. I tried the pepper one tonight. It’s pretty good.

And chocolate.
Details on the grinders. The middle one is duplicated to make four total. I tried the pepper one tonight. It’s pretty good.
And chocolate.
Every single thing in this hail was unexpired and sealed.
1 comment:
Why? Why did they dump it?!?!? Such waste is awful.
Post a Comment