Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Visit with Mommie Dearest










And captured from a video I had. 


‘’Twas a cloud filled trip for sure. It was either FULL clouds and bland or beautiful storms!  I was even rained on in Vegas!  Not typical!

Mom said folks were going to think I never have flow before ;) I’m ok with that - ha!

It was a good visit and as always I didn’t take many pictures. 

This is mom reading a card from a friend who sent money to me at dads passing. I used the money to take mom out to eat while I was there. We went to Applebees once, the McDonalds (her choice) and to Linda’s one night :) oh and IHOP for breakfast one day. I joined her af her place for dinner or lunch one day and sat with her while she had her breakfast one day as well. We laid around talking and visiting and took drives up the mountains and even went to the nursery to get her a new plant. 




She and Robert we rubbing on each other one afternoon :)
Robert, Linda, Mike and I played games at night and had a very good visit!

In the evening it’s so nice to sit out in their back porch!




Then all too soon it was time to head home again. I came in Thursday night super later - or super early Friday morning.  Spend Friday - Sunday with mom for as long as she would have me each day!  She only tapped out once and said “nope, I need to go take a nap” and we let her be, but that wasn’t until Sunday!  Worked on her stamina and strength while I was there with lots of walking and more calories than she’s used to. We will get her up to fighting weight yet!!

The flights home had lots of pretty clouds coming into Atlanta







No video to catch the lightning under this storm. 

Not the same cell but a good one from the ground!

A good trip. Now I need a few days to recuperate!!

No comments: